Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.~Unknown







Monday, January 31, 2011

Reminder

Not to detract from the craziness that is my littlest sister, or the awesomeness that is my mom, but I wanted to remind you all that we have our first committee meeting for mom's fundraiser tomorrow night at 6 PM at my house. If you want to help but can't come, either send me an email or call me. I'm sure I'll find something for you to do. The original recipient from Anything for a Friend will be there and will help guide this train wreck that is my thought process. We are going to need all the help we can get. And besides that, it's going to be fun.

Address:
2623 West 2675 North
Farr West

Phone:
801-388-8279

Email:
klp2675@gmail.com

Anything for a Friend website:
Cyndi Tangren

No comments:

Post a Comment