Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.~Unknown







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monday...

I spent the day with mom yesterday. She is so brave and so strong. I wish I could be more like her. She only had one little emotional moment. Can't even call it a melt down because it was so brief. She played with her wig and her hats. I think she looks cute without the wig. She was pretty sore but by the end of the night she seemed to be doing better, just super exhausted. If you know Brylee you know she loves her Grandma Cyndi. I had taken Brylee up with me and she was going to sleep at Katie's. When I tried to leave her she would not stay because she wanted to go with Grandma. Grandma being the super Grandma she is said just bring her, I want her to come. Brylee didn't leave my moms side pretty much all day. She wasn't loud or high maintenance...just sat by her and snuggled her all day. I kept asking my mom, do you want me to move her? Super Grandma wouldn't let me. Even in her weakest state she still has time for her grandchildren. I left around 7 so that she could get some rest. Her spirits are high and I believe it is because of all the love and prayers she has received. When I left I had a little melt down myself. I just kept looking at her throughout the day and I just couldn't believe that this was really happening. I kept looking at her thinking wow my mom is a trooper. When I left I just wanted to be able to take her place. I wanted it to be me that had cancer because I would have a husband to be by my side every step of the way. It just made me so grateful that she has so many people who have been and are going to be by her every step of the way. My mom has spent her whole life making sure other people had things when sometimes she couldn't even afford it herself. I am grateful for this opportunity so that we can all make sure she has everything she needs and be there for her. If anyone deserves it is my mom. Thank you for all the prayers, donations and love. I love you mama and we can make it through anything.

Love,
Ang

1 comment:

  1. Twinner meltdown! I love you sis. Thanks for giving me someone to be mean to and giving me a baby to hold. Oh ya, and for being even crazier than me.

    ReplyDelete