Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.~Unknown







Monday, January 31, 2011

Here I am, the cool one.

Hi guys,
It's me, Amy. The small and less bitchy one. Sorry for the language. Maybe I am more bitchy. Anyways, I promised I would post on this so here I am. In my own time, people! Geeze!
Well, I have been home a lot more now, although I still do kind of do my own thing (even at home). Mom has been sad. Even if she won't say it. I hear her cry at night and it makes me sad. I wish I could help. I just don't know how.
The other night I walked down and she was crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said she didn't feel good. I told her not to lie and she got frustrated and said, "I'm not lying!"
I didn't really know what to do... So I just made her a Vernor's and laid by her for a minute. (This is a big step for me, guys.) She is sad and whether she will admit it or not, I am here to do it for her.
Despite the sadness and the pain and anguish, she has a lot of love. Every night I come home to something new that someone has dropped off. I would like to personally thank everyone for the dinners, baskets, notes, and donations that you have provided. They mean the world to us.
I would also like to personally give a shout out to Rhonda Dowden for the amazing food she provided. I need that recipe. Not that I would know what to do with it once I got it, but hey, a girl can try.
I'm grateful for my friends who consistently ask about my mom. It's times like this that you realize who your real friends are.
Anyways, this isn't long but I'm a short and to the point type of girl.
Thanks for your prayers.
Amy Evans

2 comments:

  1. I love you Amy! This was perfect, and so you! If you would not have signed it, I would have known in the first two sentences that it was you. Thank you for giving us the truth, it's so nice to know how your mom is really doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And really, less bitchy? Angie is next to perfect and we all know it's true!

    ReplyDelete