Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.~Unknown







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fun Stuff

They have added my mom's webpage and event to the Anything for a Friend website. Here is the link.

I am so excited about this. And scared to death. Remember, if you are interested in helping, please come to the committee meeting next Tuesday, 6 PM, my place. And if you can't be there and would still like to help, please let me know. I will take all the help I can get.

It's things like this that get us through the tough days, so thank you for all your support.

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Katie/Angie... I would love to help if you can use me! I don't know if you remember me, but I grew up with Angie long ago in elementary days...and I am Stephanie Larsen Johnson's little sis :) If I can help out let me know! michdance87@hotmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there on Tuesday! Do you need me to bring anything? I'll see if Michael can come with me - he always has good ideas. I'm excited to help!

    ReplyDelete