Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.~Unknown







Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mood Swing....

In order to keep my committment, I am not going to delete my previous blog. My feelings were real and in order for this to be meaningful..I can't delete the bad stuff. This is bad stuff..no matter how you twist it, turn it, word it, reword it...this is bad stuff.

I stepped outside to take the puppies and Lucy out to find my neighbor out shoveling the walks. Before I could think about it I just blurted out that I needed a blessing. Minutes later he and his wife appeared at my door and sat down and talked with me. She held me and let me cry it out and when I was calm...he proceeded to give me a Priesthood blessing. My fear caused me to initially doubt every word he said but by the time he finished the blessing...I was calm and 'cyndibug' resurfaced. Ahhhh..whew...that was a close call.

Lesson learned...meltdowns are better shared, the power of the Priesthood can reach even the most resistant hearts, brownies are good, and despair can quickly turn to hope when all those elements are in place.

Thank you for listening, for caring, and for allowing me to be genuine..even when it isn't pretty. Love and gratitude always..Cyndi

5 comments:

  1. Cyndi I think you are such an amazing person. I'm so happy you are writing in this blog. I love reading it, and staying up to date on how you are feeling. I think of you and family so often and want you to know how much I love you all. Keep fighting, and know that you are in my prayers everyday.
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi I am here. Tammy told me about this and it made me so sad that you are having to go through this. I really don't know what to say except I love you and I am here.
    Denise Schvaneveldt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I don't know why this posts under Scott's name. I am computer dumb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love honesty, even more than when people tell me what i want to hear! ask your daughter, as one of my best friends, that i am sometimes too honest!! i appreciate your honesty cyndi. it IS genuine and it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyndi, I have been crying through every one of your posts, so much so that I can't even post 'I AM HERE' through my tears. Finally I have composed myself enough to say I AM HERE and I love you. I don't have any words of encouragement or advice to give but please know you have my prayers, love and respect! You are an amazing, unbelievable, and beautiful woman! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete