Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.~Unknown







Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Turn

Well, I am not the best blogger so bear with me if i babble :)

All i can say is i have the BEST mom. She is the strongest woman i know. She has been through so much and stil stands tall. I love my mom. I look up to her in more ways than she will EVER know. Everything she has taught me, she has been right about. She has been there for me through everything. I hate more than anything in the world that she has to go through this. She doesn't deserve any of it. Her whole life she has worked hard for everyone else and has put others first.
I need to be more like her. :) I havent been to any of her appointments and i need to be there i need to be there her more, i hope mom that you know that i think about you every day and even if i am not there for you like i should be i really am.
I love you mom and am so so proud of you. You are strong and i strive to be like you more.
Sweet dreams, tomorrow is a new day!!
xoxo
~Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment