Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.~Unknown







Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kindness of Strangers

Angie received this email today from the owner of a cupcake shop that she approached about my event.  I think it is a wonderful example of the goodness that I continue to experience at the hands of strangers.  Not because of who I am but because of who they are.  It is so touching to be the recipient of the kindest examples of humanity. It is this type of goodness that supports the hope that is sustaining me.  Thank you Megan from the Sweet Tooth Fairy..Love and gratitude always...Cyndi
Angie,
This is Megan from the Sweet Tooth Fairy. THANK you so much for contacting us and thinking of us. We would be HONORED to donate some treats for your mom's fundraiser. My heart goes out to her and you and the family--wow. Sounds like it has been a wild ride. Isn't life just so crazy sometimes? I hope and pray she is feeling better and that her treatment and recovery will go well!
I would love to donate some items to be auctioned off...ideally, what would you like from us? I'd also love to donate some 'free cupcake' cards to give out to the kids! Waddya think?
Thank you, again, for thinking of us. We are happy to be part of such a loving and personal cause.
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment