Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.~Unknown







Friday, December 23, 2011

Mandi Fuhriman

What I have learned this past year,

This year i have learned that life is too short. There are so many people in this world, everyone struggles in different ways. I have learned that there are so many good people in this world. Watching my mom go through what she went through made me realize that if we have faith and positive thoughts we can and WILL get through anything. Its the negative thoughts that tear us down and make it hard for us to get through our struggles. There are so many people in this world that ssee when someone really needs them and puts their struggles aside to help this certain person. I have learned that sometimes the hardest things to do in life are sometimes the best thing for you. I have watched my mom go through some amazingly hard times and she always pulls through it and comes right back on top. I admire her more than she will understand. One thing that i live by is.. God would never let trials happen to us that we cant handle. My divorce for example. Hardest thing i have been through. Emotions were out of control. Happy, sad, lonely, helpless, hopeless, guilt. But i did it and i am so happy now. I know god knew it was the right thing for me. I am not a very religious person but i do believe in god. I know he never leaves me no matter what i do in life. He knows me. He knows what my heart desires and knows what i need to go through to get to where i want and need to be. Do we all have the same beliefs and lifestyles? No! If we did life would be boring. Were all different. Some people never understand why a certain person does the things they do, but they're not in their shoes.
So this last year i learned that life is really too short. We all go through trials. Its all up to US how we get through these trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment